Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

INSANE!!

this is so crazy!!! such an awsome game, and VERY detailed, belive me you will be playing this for awhile!

Narco-Trafficker Narco-Trafficker

that was horrible...

that was....really bad

Adventures of Bibo 2 Adventures of Bibo 2

great!!

that was very good man!!! I loved it, found it very challenging, it kept me playing for well over an hour, I really enjoyed it

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

nearly perfect

aight before i start raving about how good this game was i would like to bring up enemy number 1 to the clock crew!!! Blinkid182!!!! This kid says that that clock crew voting is rigged? He says that the people of newgrounds are members, ok well lets see, YOU KNOW WHY PEOPLE SAY "THIS MADE ME CRY" BECOUSE THEY ARE GOOD GAMES OR VIDS!!!" Clock crew rapsidy was an AWSOME music video, this was an AWSOME game, lol i never knew thier was a such thing as clock racisim.

ok ok, the game was AWSOME i really enjoyed it, i thought it was funny!!!!!a bit to easy, but it was great fun for anyone to play, everyone check it out!!

LONG LIVE THE CLOCKS!!!!

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

fun fun fun

Hey personally i think i would like to do the same thing to bush, I found the game fun, and pretty cool, great job

House Hunting House Hunting

fun........untill like 5 mins

it is fun....... but it gets boring really fast, it has ALOT of potentail, but i mean tom, you already have enough good games under your belt!!!

Generic Zombie Shoota 1.1 Generic Zombie Shoota 1.1

GREAT

dude this was GREAT, REALLY REALLY HARD, NOW THIS is like house of the dead!!!! Great game once agian, you should be proud!!

clock shootout clock shootout

that was just awsome man!

Man the clocks rule!!!! I really enjoyed that! It was very....intresting, it sort of got me worried waiting for the enemy to pull the trigger, AWSOME JOB man!

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

pure insanity!!!!

WHAT A GREAT GAME!!! I must have bin playing it FOR ATLEAST 2 hours, GREAT GAME!!!! Awsome cast of chars!!!!!! Haha strawberry is the ultamite fighter, OK every reading A GOOD STRATGY IS TO MASH BUTTONS!!!! lol this is true, simply be the stick guy, and mash the head butt button, it WORKS!!!

2D Boxing 2D Boxing

great, gets old fast though

great game, the chars are cool, the fighting is action packed, the combo thingy is pretty neat, but it gets old REAL fast, fighting like the same fights over and over, just with diffrent chars